All demolition work will require a permit and an inspection. When removing structures such as homes, singlewides, doublewides, or modulars, it is required that a letter from your power company stating that the lines have been rolled back to their electric pole be provided to our office prior to the permit being issued. This is important for your safety and those completing such work.