- Your Government
- Building Inspection
- Forms & Resources
Forms & Resources
Submit permit applications here (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications must be completely filled out prior to submitting them for a permit. Incomplete applications will not be processed. If you are not sure what forms you need or information that goes in particular fields, please contact our office for assistance. Please note: applications below are updated as needed so please make sure you are using the most up to date forms from the links below.
Applications must be accompanied by all supporting documents and submitted to our office all at one time.
Please be aware that the cut off time for processing and accepting applications is 4 pm daily.
When turning in plans, please include the following, other documents may be needed and will be determined during the plan review process:
- Detailed floor plan: rooms labeled, walls, doors, windows, sizes of each, footing width/thickness, roof pitch, etc.
- Paperwork needed to be turned in with plans: LVL specs , Truss / Floor joist with specs and layouts
- Insulation values for walls, ceilings and floors
- Manufactured/Modular - Floor plans, footer diagrams, deck/porch drawings, HUD installer, HUD disclosure, some cases full sets of plans
- decks, porches, etc.
Forms & Applications
- Building Fee Schedule (PDF) - * UPDATED 5-10-2023 *
- Building Permit Requirements (PDF)
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, and Gas Permit Application (PDF)
- Duct Leakage Affidavit (PDF)
- Solar Array Permit Application (PDF)
- Tower Antenna Co-locate Application (PDF)
- Asbestos & Demolition Abatement Certification (PDF)
- Pool Fencing Affidavit (PDF)
- NEW- 2018 Deck Form (PDF)
- Backflow Assembly Test Report
- Amend Building Permit Application
- Amusement Device Application
- Detailed Plan Diagram
- Farm Structure Affidavit 2021
- Residential Inspection Requirements
- Sign Application
- Third Party Policy
- Customer Survey Card (complete and email)
- Business License Requirement Form (PDF) - MUST BE APPROVED AND SUBMITTED WITH EVERY APPLICATION COMPLETED BY A CONTRACTOR